I've installed Ubuntu Studio 14.04 yesterday and i was looking for a nice wallpaper for the login screen. This logo is so hilarious, that i had to make a wallpaper of it. It's simple but i had to do it, this Derpy is so awesome!
I was using Mint Debian for a long time. The original Debian doesn't recognize my WLAN device out of the box. And don't suggest using an ethernet connection, i haven't got such a long cable!
Ubuntu Studio has a low latency kernel and that is something i really need! I have got a PC, and using many different kinds of VST plugins are using much more ressources than you could imagine. AMD X2 5000+, that's not the first choice for musicians!
What GNU/Linux distro recognizes WLAN out of the box? Almost no one. Besides you can install it, for example apt-get install linux-firmware-nonfree or apt-get install firmware-realtek from the nonfree repo should get a Realtek device working.
But I don't want to convince you to do anything Use what you like, Linux is all about choice.
Aaand I'm done. Derpian is a derivative of Ook! and as such has only three commands, Derp, Herp, and Muffin which are combined into groups of two to define eight different commands. There are no line breaks.
A Derpian program has an implicit byte pointer, called "the pointer", which is free to move around within an array of 30000 bytes, initially all set to zero. The pointer itself is initialized to point to the beginning of this array.
The following is the entire language, eight commands. (What do you expect for something used by ponies?)
* Derp Herp Move the Memory Pointer to the next array cell.
* Herp Derp Move the Memory Pointer to the previous array cell.
* Derp Derp Increment the array cell pointed at by the Memory Pointer.
* Muffin Muffin Decrement the array cell pointed at by the Memory Pointer.
* Derp Muffin Read a character from STDIN and put its ASCII value into the cell pointed at by the Memory Pointer.
* Muffin Derp Print the character with ASCII value equal to the value in the cell pointed at by the Memory Pointer.
* Muffin Herp Move to the command following the matching Herp Muffin if the value in the cell pointed at by the Memory Pointer is zero. Note that Muffin Herp and Herp Muffin commands nest like pairs of parentheses, and matching pairs are defined in the same way as for parentheses.
* Herp Muffin Move to the command following the matching Muffin Herp if the value in the cell pointed at by the Memory Pointer is non-zero.
Can I use your picture when I post this language? (And a converter to Ook, which saves me from having to write a compiler.)